The first primary exchange took place in 2014/15, and has become an annual fixture, with the programme confirmed to continue to 2020. This page contains various photographic, video and written accounts of the three exchanges and teachers reflections on what they have learned.
- Shanghai lesson at a West Yorkshire (formerly White Rose) Maths Hub school: objectives and observations (December 2016)
- A Year 6 lesson on comparing fractions and post-lesson discussion
- A Primary Mastery Specialist reflects on how teacher professional development is organised in Shanghai (Also, listen to the related podcast episode.)
- Video: Shanghai teaching comes to Wakefield (November 2014)
- Video: English teachers views at the end of the exchange (November 2014)